Seated Liberty Quarters
The Seated Liberty design underwent several modifications over the years, including changes to the size and positioning of the stars on the obverse and the addition of the motto “In God We Trust” on the reverse in 1866. In 1873, the arrows and olive branch were removed from the reverse design.
The Seated Liberty Quarter was minted at various locations across the United States, including Philadelphia, New Orleans, San Francisco, and Carson City. It remained in circulation until 1891, when it was replaced by the Barber Quarter.